...graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in graphic design from Rhode Island College in 1998. Since founding Blambot.com, he has created some of the industry's most popular fonts and has used them to letter comic books for Marvel Comics, DC Comics, Dark Horse Comics, and Image Comics, as well as dozens of independent publishers. Nate's work has not only been utilized in comics, but in product packaging, video games, on television, and in feature films. His software has been licensed by such companies as Microsoft, Six Flags Amusement Parks, New Yorker Magazine, The Gap, and many more.
In his spare time, Nate plays guitar, cooks, and draws webcomics. He's married and lives in woods of Rhode Island.
· Winner, 2014 Horror News Network Award for Best Horror Letterer
· Winner, 2014 SciFi Pulse Award for Best Letterer
· Nominee, 2013 Stumptown Award for Best Letterer
· Winner, 2012 and 2016 Ghastly Award for Best Horror Letterer
· Nominee, 2010 Eagle Award for Best Letterer
· Recipient, 2010 Rhode Island College Alumni Honor Roll Award for Success in the Field of Design